Wednesday, October 8, 2008

How to Save Money

I'm not a an Oprah addict but I will watch it when I feel like it is fascinating or helpful. Today's episode was all about how to dramatically save moneyby using budgets, cutting down on what isn't necessary, and using coupons or deals. Here are some websites that can be really helpful if you're interested:

$$$$ 5 Ways to Save Money on Groceries: http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20081008_tows_tips

$$$$ Random things you can do to save money: http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/money/20081008_tows_thriftiest/5

$$$$ Can you afford it?
http://www.oprah.com/survey/oprahshow/career/20081008_tows_calculator

$$$$ Lots and Lots of Coupons!
http://www.couponmom.com/

I hope this comes in handy for some of you readers. I don't know why it shouldn't. I think everyone would be more than happy to save a little extra $$$.

1 comment:

David & Brenda said...

Thanks, Heather. There are some really great websites out there but it usually takes someone pointing them out so they can be taken advantage of. Thanks for thinking of us!