This was Lily's first day of snow! I got this snow hat for 25 cents at a yard sale. Gotta love yard sales!!!! It's a little big on her, but she's quickly growing!
Here's Lily in her little jumper that we put up in the bathroom doorway. She hasn't quite figured out how to jump in it yet (for now it's just an oversized teething ring). P.S. Lily's been rolling over by herself this week! YAY Lily!
Looking cute as usual!
Lily's halloween costume! Ben and I made this together a couple of weekends ago. It's not completely finished yet, but here's a picture anyway. We have a few more "seaweed" straps to put on. Lily has got to be the cutest merbaby I've ever seen!
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! Lily is ADORABLE!!! I especially love her ginormous tail...that sounds weird...haha...and that last picture! Way too cute!
love the last pic! I also like the headband that goes with the costume.
What a BEAUTIFUL little girl! And such long eyelashes! That reminds me of her dad. When he was a toddler he learned to bat his long (make-all-the-girls-jealous) eyelashes to great effect. Got him all kinds of extra goodies!
I love the costume. I'm impressed, but not surprised, that you and Benjamin made it.
What a fabulous costume for an adorable little girl! You get stars by your names for being so creative.
Halloween is the greatest!
Oh my goodness, you are so talented! You made that costume?! That's really cool. And I love the yard sale hat. I'm a huge fan of yard sales :).
Lily is a beautiful merbaby! But then why wouldn't she? She has beautiful parents! Jim always shakes his head when I say something masculine is pretty. :) i enjoyed your video of Lily sitting, because I get to see you guys and hear your voices. It's nice to read how important the Church is to the two of you! Conference was incredible!!! You heard we're getting a temple in Calgary?! It'll be very close to our house! :) Tell Benjamin we love him and his little family!!! Good luck with school.
Post a Comment