
This is probably my new favorite picture!!! We walked in on Lily napping like this and I just burst out laughing. I promise I do not pull the blanket up over her head. She does this herself apparently.

So Grandma Jeppessen (Ben's best friend's mom) got Lily a baby tiara. It stays on her head with a little comb that's attached. I never thought I'd say this but I don't think Lily has enough hair to wear it. The good news is that if she outgrows her mermaid costume by Friday she can now be a princess instead!

Rice cereal. First time. Just be glad you don't have to see the movie.
6 comments:
Rose had a tiara like that. I just used some of my bobby pins on the side to help hold it on for picture taking. she didn't have enough hair either. as for rice cereal...good luck. They don't really do too well with that until they're about 6 months (that's when most of the pediatricians recommend you wait until). It's sure is fun to play with though as a Mommy, huh? :) I remember. :) Not at all like that doll you had that would munch her "food" and then it come out the other end the next second. Well, I guess the part about it coming out the next second is true...LOL.
Funny pictures! Thanks for sharing. I love our granddaughter...and I love her parents!
It's true. We are jealous of your musical abilities, but it wasn't music we dedicated to you, but the flamingo pumpkin!!
Loved the photo under the blanket. You probably did the same thing when you had your first rice cereal--yum!
I love baby rice pudding! Maybe Lily will grow to love it too. :) Boy, Lily is such a cross between the two of you...dark like Heather, but her face sure reminds me of Benjamin's as a little guy!
Princess Lily. It has a nice ring to it! Gives whole new meaning to King Benjamin!
Post a Comment