I finally gave Lily a couple of whale spouts. Goodness knows I probably could have done it the day she was born! I think she looks like a little "Who" from Whoville. The sad news is that she doesn't like it when I do her hair. I think we're looking at a future tomboy. I'm going to have to get my share of dresses and bows as much as I can before she makes her own choices.
Well Lily has always been in love with her rubber duckie during her bath.... or maybe she just loves it when I sing the rubber duckie song to her. No she loves chasing it in the water when it gets away from her. This has made it really hard for me to bathe her so I've decided I now need to wait until she's done being bathed to let her play with it if I actually want to get her clean. So what does she do now? She loves looking at her reflection in the overflow drain. Oh dear. I'm afraid I might have doomed her to this. I love watching her in front of a mirror and so she has mirror time every day. I guess it was inevitable that she would find her reflection during her bath. And the outcome of the change of distraction? Sigh. Now all she wants to do is grab the drain and so she's back to being a wiggle worm.


7 comments:
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!
Isn't doing their hair sooo much fun?!! She's sooo cute! Haven't we already seen the ducky picture? I mean it's not bad to see it twice, I was just asking. It might make you feel better to know Rose was the same way about hair. She didn't like it when I did it, and it would be out faster than I could do it up. I persisted and every time she took it out, I'd stick it back in. She eventually learned that it would be smart just to leave it in for both our sakes. Now she loves having her hair done and looking at the "pretty big girl" in the mirror when I'm done :)
Cuteness all over!
I've never seen the duckie picture! Why isn't it as cute that I can also hold items on my belly roll? She's a sweetie!
I LOVE these pictures! I love the double whale spouts. I am going to try it out on Sami. She's not too keen on me doing her hair either so we'll see how it goes.
Don't worry Puebar. Jordan hated... HATED ... having her hair done when she was younger. She hated the Disney Princesses too. Now, however, she is in love with Princesses and can't walk out of the house without her hair being done and an outfit that she wants on.
That should make you feel loads better:)
I want to meet her so SO badly!! She just screams that she's your daughter.
She is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment