Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lovely Life


It actually got warm here! Not just warmER, but actually warm! Then I realized that Ben and I had bought Lily some clearance items for this year's wardrobe. Little did I realize she would be so huge and she'd be wearing her summer clothes in March. Sigh. At least she looks cute!


I tuck her in maybe 5 or 6 times every night. She just has too much fun in her crib crawling around and playing with her toys. I have to wait until she goes unconscious every night to actually get her blankets on her.



Lily is now a yogurt lover! We let her try it this week and now she won't leave us alone if we're eating any. This is Lily finishing off Ben's yogurt.


And sometimes she flips it upside down.......


Which means she gets covered in drooled down yogurt..... Oh the joys of motherhood.



Well I still haven't received any test results. So life goes on. We still haven't come up with any boy names! One of these days Ben and I will HAVE to agree on something....... And at the moment I am in quite a bit of pain...... I'm not sure if my chiropractor is making this all worse or not. Because if he is I would be more than happy to tell my OB/GYN about it and be referred to a masseuse. :)



9 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

LOVE that first pic of Lily! Hey, they had a special deal down here on massages. I can't remember how long it was (30 mins?) but you get the whole deal, like the rubbing and pedicure/manicure I think too, and oil head treatment (which I SO want to do, even if I have to wash my hair tons) for $25.

David & Brenda said...

I love the first photo of you, Heather, holding Lily while she eats her yogurt. It has such a sweet feeling about it.

Julie said...

I had to laugh at the picture of tucking Lily in, because I do the SAME thing with Eden every night. She has a bear she sleeps with and no matter what position I put her in the crib, she flips all around and I have to go in about an hour later when I'm SURE she's sound asleep to cover her up. Babies are funny. :)

April Bishop said...

I think that Erkle is a nice boys name....

Mary Ann said...

I second April's comment!

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll Heather serious!! We need to see yall before she's like 3 or 5! It goes by so fast!

Carla and crew said...

Hey--our dog Chip loves yogurt, too! He drools over our cartons, BIG TIME! I think that Lily's really lucky that you actually hold her while she digs at her yogurt!!!

Cheryl said...

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you and Lily in person!!!!

Liz Wilcken said...

k, Feb. We NEED a new post! Or maybe I'll give you something to post about ;)