Our superbaby. I don't think she's seen The Incredibles yet otherwise she would know how unwise a cape really is.So life is pretty amazing. Lily is now starting to say "mama" although she doesn't get it that I'M mama. She's not even close to saying "dada" yet and I think Ben assumes that I have taught her this on purpose but I really haven't. You know how a lot of couples call each other mommy and daddy so the kids don't call their parents by their first names? Well it dawned on me this week that I NEVER call Ben Ben, and he never calls me Heather. We seriously just call each other Husband and Wife. I'm starting to wonder if that's what Lily's going to call us....... hmmmmm.......
So just about every weekend Ben and I go out and do things with friends. We usually just end up talking and playing games. Well last night we decided to play a game that was very similar to the Newlywed Game except you're trying to match up things like Disney characters or cities in France instead of things about each other. So let's just say Ben and I are EXTREMELY competitive in games and we pretty much had everyone running for their money. I think a lot of people got scared when they saw Ben and me screaming through the whole thing. We can't even play many games at home when we're by ourselves because we're too competitive and I think it hurts our marriage. Not really but we try not to play on opposite teams just in case.....
Well Wednesday is the big day that we find out the sex of the baby! We're soooo excited and we're also relieved that that is the day when I will have lots of tests done to see if I need to be transferred to a doctor in Utah because of my problems. After the many months of waiting it will be such a relief to know whether or not this is serious. PS- thanks to everyone who fasted for us! We really appreciate it and we're not letting this worry us no matter what the outcome is.

1 comment:
She is so cute!! What an adorable little girl! I think it's funny that you call each other Husband and Wife.. But Lily knows who you guys are! Where in Utah is the doctor you might be referred to?
Post a Comment