Monday, October 26, 2009

Baby Noises





I'm posting these videos of Sky because I just went back and watched the movies of Lily when she was this age and remembered how dang cute she was making noises and laughing! So I want to have the memories of Sky doing it, too. He's the cutest little guy EVER!!!!! And he's soooo much happier now than he used to be! It's been so amazing to feel his love for us!

So I once wrote about how Lily likes us to kiss her finger/hand. She's now trying to get Sky to kiss her finger (which makes me laugh every time) and strangely doesn't get frustrated when he doesn't do it. Another funny/gross thing is that the other day I was holding her when she wanted me to kiss her finger. I didn't think anything of it until I realized my lips were gooey and then I realized that she had just stuck her finger up her nose before I kissed it..... eeeewwww.......

Lily's also becoming really sweet. She has some major sass sometimes, but she's calming down her little toddler attitude and has actually been helping me with chores. She pulls dishes out of the dishwasher and holds them up for me so I can put them away. She's really getting into sweeping, too. And she's always loved helping me pull the laundry out of the dryer. But my favorite new thing is that when Sky does tummy time she sits right next to him and pats his back and rubs his head. It's the CUTEST thing in the world!!! GGGAAAA!!! I love my kids!!! I really wish I could have seen this coming so that 2 months ago I would have realized that there really is hope!

3 comments:

Becca said...

I LOVE the noises! Baby noises are my most favorite sound in the whole world! Preston whispered for me to calm down since we're in the library. Too cute! You need to make a movie of Sky doing tummy time cuz I wanna watch Lil. :) Can't wait to see you guys!

Liz Wilcken said...

It only gets better Feb!

Mary Ann said...

I loved the post--it's great to hear all the little stories and details. Yum!I love my grandkids!!!