Just like Anne of Green Gables. She forgot to add flour to her cake too :) Hey, at least you didn't mix up baking soda and baking powder. I did that once when I was a kid and the muffins were gross and overflowed.
I'm sure I would have eaten the cupcakes anyway!! And I have a really hard time reading your blog--the orange on the blue just isn't bright enough for my old eyes...
4 comments:
Just like Anne of Green Gables. She forgot to add flour to her cake too :) Hey, at least you didn't mix up baking soda and baking powder. I did that once when I was a kid and the muffins were gross and overflowed.
They actually didn't look that bad from above. Did you taste any of them?
Did you win the contest? :)
I'm sure I would have eaten the cupcakes anyway!! And I have a really hard time reading your blog--the orange on the blue just isn't bright enough for my old eyes...
Post a Comment