So this is my first post in a long while, but I just needed to get on and let you see how wonderful my wife is! Before you go on let me explain. Lily can be quite the little pill and many times we have to get her excited to do things. Well, we have done some interesting things. Today, after Lily's bath we had to make her happy,
sooooooo Heather decided to try one Lily's
tu tu. Let me tell you, she looked HOT!!!!! and to make it even better she pulled out her attitude with Lily's blanket. What kind of husband would I be if I didn't show the world how amazing my wife is?!

Wife, I love you soooo much. I hope you realize how much you really do mean to me. And for all of you who are reading this she is amazing. Our house feels like home, our family is happy (well, when the kids aren't screaming their lungs out), and I am still well fed (which affects the happy part). She does more than I can ever imagine getting done myself.
6 comments:
Cute costume, Heather! I have to agree with Benjamin. You ARE wonderful...and talented...and pretty...and...on and on and on. You and Benjamin are a great match!! So...where's your costume, Benjamin??
Heather's attitude in the picture takes me back to her 'Z snap' days in High School. She's pretty fly for being white. Ben, you are wonderful and we're so lucky to have you as a son. I'll have to agree with Brenda - I want to see you in a costume :D
Ben can be the fairy prince, I'm thinking. I like the hair, Feb (and the costume)!
Great photo and story! Foob, I love the bangs (or "fringe" as they say in England). You'd better have more photos for Halloween. PS Ben, I know how hard you work--can't fool me! Love y'all!
ok, i just noticed (I think)....did you color your hair too?
Heather, I love your hair! You are looking really good! Benjamin is right when he said he's a lucky guy. :)
Benjamin, I love your family! You all make me smile. :D Love you!!
Post a Comment