
Not too many exciting things have happened this week, but I felt like posting pictures of Lily and Skyler (because I'm so proud of how adorable they are!!!) But here are a few things that have happened this week:
- Ben and I went to the temple - I'm so embarrassed to admit that we haven't been to the temple since before Sky was born. It was sooooo amazing to be back. I'm so grateful for my parents who let Ben and me go on a date night every week. I don't think we've ever been so spoiled! The problem is coming up with free/cheap dates! It doesn't get much better than the temple!
- I had sinus infection. And I used a neti pot for the first time. That is quite the experience.... I don't think I'm very eager to use one again. Haha.
- Ben was called as our ward's 11 year-old scout leader. Meaning the boys are 11, not Ben. Mwahahaha.
- Skyler's officially eating solids so much better now that we've added veggies to his diet. Let me say how grateful I am for solids that make his poop more solid (because I know you ALL want to hear this) because he literally had explosive diapers everyday. I would have to change him multiple times a day because of his explosions.... which usually happened when he was in his bumbo chair. So now I kind of have mixed feelings about them since they're formed to their bodies and cause the explosions.... does this happen to any of y'all's babies????
- Ben's quote of the week (we were hugging): "Heather, you smell really really good. Hold on... is that you? Oh never mind. I'm smelling myself." Well Ben I'm glad you smell so wonderful. :) You know what.... the more I talk to married people the more I realize how awesome marriage is because it's not all romance. I'm pretty sure Prince Charming doesn't make awesome Venezuelan food, get up with the babies every morning, get them to nap on him every Sunday during church, and can morph into an amusement park for the babies on call. I'm a pretty big fan of having Ben as my husband even if I don't smell as awesome as him. :)

7 comments:
Great post!
Way to go Ben. Tall, handsome, great wife, beautiful kids, a date every week AND you smell fabulous! I AM impressed. Just don't ever point out that Heather may smell like baby fluids!!
Ummm..cutest picture EVER of Sky! And Lil totally looks like you with her hair like that! When you were telling that smelling story, the first time I read it I was confused because I thought Ben thought you smelled good and then he got another wiff of something else (a toot) and he realized it was himself. HAHA!
Don't forget that it usually takes a fabulous WIFE to turn a male member of the species into such a good hubby and dad. But as for the strange sense of humor...ain't nothing goin' to change that!
Love it!!! When I saw the picture of Lily (which is adorable), I saw the lace curtains in the background and thought you or mom had done some WEIRD decorating around the bonus room door from the hall. Yeah. Hanging curtains around the door frame in a regular hall would be pretty weird. Oh, and I'll trade your Bumbo for my Bebe. See I like the Bumbo because it's more shaped. The Bebe (even though it looks like a Bumbo) isn't molded like that. Love your humor too!
Cute post!! (And my babies also have the poopy molding thing going on :) )
Your two are perfect for each other! Cupid sure got it right with you guys!
Post a Comment