Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Skyler!!!!!


Can you believe that a year ago Skyler looked like this?!?!?! Dark, curly hair. Crazy!!!



















And now he has straight, blonde hair!!! You have been such a little adventure, Bud. Here are some of the things that I love about Skyler:
  • He is the snuggliest baby ever!
  • He provided his own year supply in his cheeks.
  • He ADORES his big sister.
  • He kind of sleeps through the night.... :)
  • He has what I call his "scratch'n'sniff spot" which is a dime sized spot on his head that always smells like this chocolate scratch'n'sniff sticker I had. Of course, no scratching required. As if baby smell wasn't already the best smell in the world!!!!
  • He always looks so handsome in a tie with faux hawked hair.
We love you Little Handsome! We're so grateful to have you in our little family! Mwah!

6 comments:

April Bishop said...

Love how you showed his first year in pictures. His hair is funny. Totally new do in just a year. What a cutie! Happy Birthday Skyler!

Heather Macbeth said...

He is definitely our little handsome. Oh how we love you bud.

Julie said...

I am floored that it has been a year! WOW! What an adorable boy he is...love all the pictures.

Liz Wilcken said...

Happy birthday little man! We love you,...and I'm your favorite aunt...no matter what the other ones say!

David & Brenda said...

Give another happy birthday 'love' to our sweet one year old Skyler from his PopPop and Grandmum! Happy happy birthday!!!

Shelene said...

He looks the same, just with blonde hair! Happy Birthday Skyler!!