Remember a couple of months ago when I announced that my sister, Lizzie, was going to be having her fourth baby and how this one would be tough because baby #3 would only be 14 months older??????
Yeah. Scratch that.
Try this. She's now due with babies #4 AND #5 and since they're twins they'll be born early and end up being around 13 months apart (and every month counts - trust me). Her kids will be these ages when all this craziness happens:
Benjamin - 5
Rose - 4
Kate - 1
Twin 1 - 0
Twin 2 - 0
= 5 kids ages 5 and under
=HOLY FREAKING COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I went through the most shock out of anyone. I was just staring into space last night after she told us. And it is officially 4 AM and I seriously can't sleep. Don't get me wrong, I'm super duper excited to become an aunt of a second pair of twins (the first set on Ben's side of the family are pretty awesome if I may say so myself). I'm just freaking out about how hard it's going to be for Lizzie that first little while. But congrats to Liz and Brian! You'll make it! And we're DEFINITELY praying for you!!!!I guess one of the reasons why I'm still in so much shock is because we haven't had twins in our family in like 5ish generations. And I always told Ben that it probably could never happen to us. Until now.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
First, congrats to Lizzie again :) Oh man...twins run on both sides of the family!! Haha...you guys better watch out :)
Congrats on the twins!! They are fun and busy!...but my older two are much older as well. Tell her to look for a mother of multiples group in the area....that is a HUGE support! Are they identical or fraternal? Either way..SO exciting!
That beats us...ours were 4 kids, four and under. 4,2,2,0. If she's anything like you, she'll survive. Wish her luck and find her a book called "Families are Forever if I can just get thru Today!" Written by a woman with one, then twins, twins again, and then triplets and a single. Amazing tips.
Lol and lol again!!! My daughter, quit worrying for your sister and get some sleep. She will survive. Love ya!
LOL to what Mom said. I knew you or Mom or both of you would have a hard time sleeping. Hope you get a good nap today ;) Love you!
I've been thinking these last few days how crazy it will be for Liz at first! I think I'm a wimp because 3 kids in diapers and 3 kids who are too young for nursery causes me anxiety for her. But it will be awesome. They are truly a gift from Heavenly Father.
Post a Comment