Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spaghetti

The cutest spaghetti eater in the history of spaghetti eating.  Or maybe I'm slightly biased...

We are all officially over the flu.  And Skyler had croup at the same time and he's over that, too.  And it's warm here.  76 yesterday to be exact.  We had the windows open and had lots of outside time.  And while we were outside I learned the coolest thing ever.  So at the end of our street (maybe 100 or 200 yards down)  we have a mini lake and so we can hear ducks from our house!!!!  How cool is that?!?!  I mean, I realize that some of y'all may not think that's awesome, but I do.  Seriously, that's the cherry on top of a perfect house.  I'm in love.

And one thing I forgot to add to the Valentines Day post.  Of course we were all sick, it was pretty miserable.  But the kids gave me the BEST present ever!!!  We all fell asleep on the couch for an hour.  That has NEVER happened to me.  It was one of the most surreal experiences to wake up and see my kids passed out with me on the sofa.  I think that has to go into my better memories file.  It was AWESOME.

Life is good.

3 comments:

David & Brenda said...

I'm not biased at all; Skyler is definitely the cutest spaghetti eater in the history of spaghetti eating!(Lucky thing I haven't seen my other grandchildren eating spaghetti or I'd really be in trouble...)I'm glad you made the clip. That is adorable.

Chrissy said...

We are just getting over the flu too. Talk about miserable. That is so fun that your kids fell asleep with you. That has never happened to me. How fun!! And cute Skyler!

Liz Wilcken said...

Those cheeks!!! I love how daintily he holds the noodle , then slurps his lips into almost non-existence!