Everybody say goodbye to her hair. It's going to be chopped off very soon.
So how's Skyler's 1 nap-a-day thing going?
Oh..... I don't know.........
He still falls asleep at the table, on the carpet, on the sofa, and (my favorite so far) the kitchen floor. Crazy kid. I just wish I could figure him out. It's like waiting until after lunch to nap is impossible for him, but if he takes a 15 minute nap before lunch he can't take an afternoon nap. Sometimes I wish kids came with an instruction manual.
Nightly snuggles.
The List of Randoms
- Lily's favorite movie is Cinderella. She can't pronounce that so she either calls her "umbrella" or, my personal favorite, "Skylerella." Seriously, you can't make this stuff up. Kids say the funniest things.
- Ben finishes sheet-rocking today. The kids are already obsessed with this new project. Stay tuned!
- I am currently working on my own little project for the house. You can find it HERE. Although my wall is bigger and I think my frames are cooler. But maybe that's my own personal opinion. I'm pretty sure Goodwill is going to be very sick of seeing me soon. Anyway, I love just about everything on her blog. You should seriously explore it. It's awesome.
- Ben's sister, Trina, and her family are coming up on Thursday. We're RIDICULOUSLY excited. Oh, and maybe I should mention that it'll be in the 80's while they're here. Yum.
- How was Carla kicked off of Top Chef?????? I want to cry. Like, sit down with a half-gallon of ice cream and eat the whole thing until I need something salty and make way too much popcorn and then eat the whole thing until I need something sweet again and make a batch of brownies and only eat one because, dang, that's a lot of food. Yeah. I'm not happy. One day I'm going to live between Paula Deen and Carla Hall. And we'll all be BFF's. Give me a few years. I'll make it happen.



3 comments:
I am having that same struggle with Maddox's nap. Some days he gets one, some days he gets two. We just can't figure it out... I wish I had some amazing advice for you.
wait your cutting her hair?? did i read that right??? also love the monkey pjs noah is wearing the same ones right now :-) i heart carla too when you become friends with her can you get her autograph for me???
Ooohhh...I can't wait to see your wall of mirrors! And I loved the picture of Skyler's cheeks on the table. So cute. Naps are a mom's lifesaver, so I feel for ya. And I cut Sami's hair afer Becca's wedding, and it was so, so, so much easier! Lil has beautiful hair but you will love taking care of short hair. That reminds me that I need to cut my girls' hair...
Post a Comment