Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thanks Y'all

Lillers dressed in her princess dress with her Prince Charming.
"Can we snug, Daddy?"

Lily now likes to do my hair for me (which is awesome since I don't really ever do it myself anymore) and the other day she pulled two big handfuls of hair on each side of my head up in the air and said, "Mommy, you're a bunny!"  Love that child.

Skyler's Language Skills
  • "Uh-uh" while he shakes his head means "no way.  Take a hike, Psych."  BUT....
  • "Uh-uh" while he smiles and shakes his head harder means "HECK YES!!!!!"
  • Bunneen = bunny  (my kids can't seem to master this simple word.  Lily called it a "bun-yah-bye" for FOREVER).
  • Everything else falls under the category of balls, bubbles, apples (he likes round objects A LOT), or bark barks (aka dogs).
  • His favorite song to sing is Row, Row, Row Your Boat.  This is how he sings it: "Row, row, ROOOOOWWW.............................SSSSSTTTTRRRREEEEAAAAMMMM!!!!!!"  And that's the end of the song.  Maybe I should make a movie of it.  It's dang awesome.  My child is probably the next famous music icon/heartthrob.  And I know where he gets his lack of lyric memorization skills from..... and it's not Ben......
  • Loves to sing his ABC's except calls them his "KOP's" because that's what Lily calls them.

I just want to thank y'all for reading my blog.  I was talking to my sister, Becca, on the phone last night and I told her that I can't believe people would even give a hoot about my blog.  I mean, of course I just happen to have two children who earned gold medals in the gene pool olympics and are inhumanly adorable, but besides that, it's amazing that y'all are so sweet enough to read my pathetic ramblings.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

5 comments:

April Bishop said...

gold medal in the gene pool olympics? Awesome. I will probably be stealing that one day... :) And I love your blog. Keep the posts coming!

Karen said...

I'm so glad we're "Upstream" in that great gene pool so we can see all those gold medal genetics being put to use! Keep the winners coming!!

David & Brenda said...

Thank YOU!

Carla and crew said...

We love peeking into your lives and watching your kids grow up(...oh, and watching you grow up too!)

Cheryl said...

Thank you for keeping a blog! It is so nice to be able to keep up with your little family! I love you all so much!