Friday, April 15, 2011

Dear Auntie Becca, Nanni, and Papa

Dear Auntie Becca,

Thank you for caring enough about your adorable niece to let her have your old bed.  Lily is THRILLED.  As in she actually sang "Happy Birthday" to herself and even blew out invisible candles once she got under the covers.  For real.  She's THAT excited.  And it's even better that it's YOUR bed.  I mean, inheriting Curious George's bed wouldn't even be as cool to her.

And let me also say thank you for including the trundle bed that is underneath.  Because you know when you were little and the idea of evil things that just might be living under your bed (possibly poisonous snakes) kept you up at night?  No?  Oh, me either.  Well anyhoo, Lily won't have that problem. 

Love,
Heather and Ben
XO from Lily




Dear Nanni and Papa,

Thank you for paying for this bed back in the day so that now your cutest Macbeth granddaughter can enjoy your investment.  Thank you for driving it the whole 25 minutes to my house.  And thank you, Daddy, for being a trooper after you twisted your ankle in the process and still went on a walk to the lake with us that day. 

Y'all rock. 

Love,
Ben and Heather
XO from Lily




6 comments:

April Bishop said...

I love her happy/excited face in the first picture! Gotta love a new bed!

Chrissy said...

Cute. We are moving Sami to her big girl bed in May. I don't think she is going to be as excited as Lily. :)

Lesa said...

That is awesome. :) I love how happy she looks.

Mary Ann said...

I like the way Becca's lei is still wrapped around one of the bed posts...guess we forgot to remove that :D

Liz Wilcken said...

Becca, afraid of snakes? Never! Ah I miss the good ol' days of scarin' y'all to death (or at least tears). Mwahahahaha!

Becca said...

I love Lil's face. I come to the blog every day to see these pictures. I'm so glad she loves it! :)