Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fish

This past Saterday Heather and I decided to take the kids to the pet store so that they could see different kinds of animals. As we pulled up to the pet store Heather leaned over and said, "we are not bring home any pets!" We went in and saw hamsters, birds, snakes, frogs, spiders, and FISH!!! Yes, we decided that it would be a good thing for our kids to have a few fish.


We got 12 fish. One black molly that Lily name White, a white molly named Blacky, a red and black molly named Monster, 3 guppies named Tiger, Princess, and Pok-A-Doc (Sklyer's Name), a silver tipped shark named Jaws, and 5 small tetras named Red, Grandmum, and Pop Pop.


As you can see our family has an amazing talent for naming things. Just wait until you hear what we are thinking of name our next child.



5 comments:

Becca said...

YAY! Sebastian and ShaNaeNae have fish cousins!!!! :)

April Bishop said...

Only three of the tetras have names? And I'll bet mum and dad and so pleased to finally have namesakes... =)

David & Brenda said...

We're just happy the kids remember us! :)

Liz Wilcken said...

I'm with April. Only 3 names for 5 fish? What about Nanni and Papa? Or Liz and Brian. Or one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, and black fish (in honor of Dr. Seuss)? Come on, ya gotta name the other two!

Mary Ann said...

LOL! I can hardly wait to meet the grandfish. :D