Since we've had fantastic weather the last few days, we took advantage of it like crazy. So the answer to everything happy right now is this: OUTSIDE.
She's learned how to say "cheese." It's the best.
They're 4 years apart. I'm pretty sure they don't know it.
I remember at the end of last summer, sitting in these chairs, hugely pregnant with this baby. I often had a paper and pen at this table, writing down times from my phone which were always a few minutes apart. But now a few months later my baby gets to join us at the table for dinner. When did this happen?
Today we all picked up Lily from the bus stop and walked straight up to our neighborhood park.
Every single day of winter: "Moooooooooooooom? Can we go to the pool today?"
Skyler looked so longingly at the pool today that I'm sure in his head he was thinking, "Just two more months..."
(That is, if we're not getting snow in May, of course)
Dear Southern Hemisphere,
It's your turn. Please take the cold weather. We don't want it anymore. Just take one for the team.
Thanks,
Northern Hemisphere
1 comment:
I can hardly believe little Thad sitting at the table like a little man! He is gorgeous!
Post a Comment