Thursday, June 26, 2014

Fashionable Ella

I posted this video because I realized I posted a million videos of Lily and Skyler as babies and I haven't done Ella and Thad justice.  Ella is one of the cutest runners I've ever seen (this movie doesn't do her justice).  She also has one of the cutest laughs ever (this movie doesn't do that justice either).



Also I wanted to post this one because I have always loved how Ella sings, "Okay Mom," instead of "Okay bye," at the end of "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?"




Ella has exactly 0% tomboy in her body.  She's all about shoes, nail polish, jewelry, bows, and walking on her tiptoes.  She loves wearing mine and Lily's shoes.  But mostly, she just wants to be in heels.  Once she's in my heels she looks around like she just realized she stepped in quicksand and thinks, "Well what the heck am I supposed to do now?"  It's bad for her, but every now and then it's nice to have her immobilized.  Maybe one day she'll remember this:





Ella's accessories are various.  Today Ella is styling two Hello Kitty shower puffs as bracelets.  I predict her creations will be shown during some city's fashion week in about 30 years.

5 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

I can only imagine the gasp Ella would have if she ever saw her Aunt April's shoe closet!

Carla and crew said...

Ella is a cutie! I want to know the story of the black on her face and left knee in that last picture.

David & Brenda said...

Priceless!

Cheryl said...

I'm not sure if it's my Panamanian internet connection or not, but I didn't find any videos...
Ella is a doll! I loved the picture you posted on FaceBook showing her hair!

Mary Ann said...

Ella in your shoes made my day!