It's the end of another school year and that means another Classical Conversations end of year program. Classical Conversations isn't a co-op, it's more like a homeschooling Christian school you attend one day a week. We go to a local Presbyterian church with all of these wonderful people and the kids learn things I either didn't learn until high school or never learned at all. Each week they cover math, English, Latin, geography, science, music, art, and history. I feel like I'm forgetting something, but anyway, my point is that these kids learn some pretty intense stuff. And what surprises me is that they get it! We truly underestimate kids.
Lily's class dressed like they were in from the '80's ( I clearly didn't see the memo in time, ha!). Their presentation was about the Industrial Revolution and the Conservative movement between Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan.
Skyler's class spoke about several different past, present, and future conjugations in Latin.
And Ella's 4 year-old class presented their 2 and 9 times tables, the area of a rectangle, and e=mc2.
No comments:
Post a Comment