Sunday, July 2, 2017

End of the Ballet Year

For some reason, the end of each ballet year always makes me so emotional.  I guess I'm just so proud of how much my girls have grown and how much better they are at dancing than when they started that season.  But watching their recitals come together is a beutiful thing.  


Lily and Ella with Ms. Carrie

I think one of the biggest heartbreaks that Ben and I have had to experience as parents thus far has been missing Ella's first ever ballet recital.  We booked tickets to England just days before we found out that we would be out of the country during her recital.  Fortunately, she had my parents and Becca (and baby Colby!) there to support her along with the siblings.


This is Lily's second year performing at the Raleigh Memorial Auditorium.  Ella loves going to all things dance related and so she wanted to come watch Lily's rehearsal.


Lily is in the front on the left.  They performed with the 13 year-olds for part of their song.



My little beauties are growing up!

No comments: