Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bragging Rights


This little Beauty had her 6 month speech therapy evaluation today.
Did she pass?
Not only did she pass but they tested her at a 3 1/2 year level and she passed THAT with flying colors!!!!  
Woohoo!!!!
They told us she's ahead on her articulation, colors, numbers, and letters.
In other words Lily has grown a TON considering 6 months ago when she started she could probably only say about 10-15 words that weren't animals or animal noises.
AND she wasn't really combining ANY words.  Now she says 4 word sentences.  
Sounds good to me!

I'm thinking we'll be celebrating tonight.  
Molten chocolate cakes maybe????
Or maybe a super rare trip to McDonald's to get some french fries????
Or maybe both.....

YAY LILY!!!!!!!  We're so proud of you!!!!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I say go for both! :) Congrats to Lily!

Michal Thompson said...

hurray! What great news

Cheryl said...

This is very good news! I hope you all enjoyed the fries and molten cake. ;D

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

I only deleted the comment because I accidently sent the same comment twice....?????

Chrissy said...

That is so great!

annie said...

congrats! that's wonderful news. she's such a cutie.