PICTURE OVERLOAD -- Consider yourself warned
For Skyler's birthday this morning we took a little trip to our neighborhood playground. I love getting candid pictures so that I can remember their childhood accurately.
A very accurate depiction of how they often feel about each other.
A very rare photo of all 4 at the same time.
"Help Mommy!"
She was too high for her comfort zone.
It wouldn't be an excursion with Thad unless he tried escaping.
I was able to catch him by yelling, "Thad! Say cheese!"
He then turned around, ran back to me, and yelled, "Cheese!"
It's rare moments like this that make me go, Maybe I actually have this mothering thing down...
He was mad/happy that I was taking pictures of him when he was in a bad mood.
I was able to snap a bunch more pictures of him which got him laughing.
They posed themselves like this. This photo has been making me laugh all day. In my head I refer to it as Engagement Photo #1.
Engagement Photo #2
4 comments:
Can there be "Picture Overload" when you have 4 such cute subjects? I think not! I especially loved the engagement shots.
I'm just going to say ditto to what Daddy said, because those were basically the two exact thoughts that I had. :)
And I just downloaded many of those photos!
Ditto to what Mary Ann said!
Post a Comment