I told you we were going to do it. Luckily she loves it. I asked advice from lots of people on how to cut toddler hair because her first 2 times when she was younger didn't go so smoothly. But I just plopped her on the coffee table, turned on Curious George, and handed her a lollipop and chopped away. No problems whatsoever! It's a miracle!
Skyler's Quote of the Day: (after putting on a bracelet that a woman in church handed him to play with) "I'm PRETTY!!!!!!" Poor kid is obsessed with hats and let's just say that he thinks all of Lily's headbands are hats.... even if they may or may not have flowers on them....
Sorry I keep putting off Ben's wood project. Things this past week kind of got chaotic and only a portion of it is mudded. Although I'm sooooo soooo sooo excited to paint it because Ben and I have spent a good portion of our weekend drawing up our own stencils since I'm a cheapaholic (yes, I realize I could have put down "cheapskate" but that's just not nearly as much fun) and stencils usually cost about $50. LAME. Our stencils will cost us a whopping 50 cents each. If it works well maybe I'll do my own little tutorial.
And let me say thank you for all of the sweet comments on my last post. Y'all are so kind. I was pretty sure that someone would show up at my door wanting to take me to an insane asylum after I'd written it, but it hasn't happened yet. Not that I'm not still looking....

3 comments:
Her hair looks great! I would love to see a tutorial for your stencils. I've been wanting get some myself but like you said, too expensive! It would be fun to make it a project.
Totally cute haircut! She looks great!
I was feeling a little sad that you were going to cut Lily's hair, but it's really cute!
Post a Comment